Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Homemade Ice Cream

My son fixed me up with a bike yesterday. Me and the grandchildren went for a late evening ride. First time I've been on a really great bike in quite a few years. It was great fun! We followed all kinds of trails and I really had no idea where I was most of the time. We really needed that ride or rather, I really needed that ride after the meal we had. The kids and especially Henry wanted to keep me guessing on where we were. Rachel and Mark were hanging with me for the most part.
We had so much fun gathering veggies from the garden and cooking and churning vanilla custard ice cream.
The temp is rising and today we are looking at 100 degrees. It still feels better than Ga 100 degree heat.
I sneaked in an awesome nap, too!

1 comment: